[chirp_users] [CHIRP] #28: V82 - New channels created with 'TX Inhibit' set

Dan Smith
Wed Jun 10 20:59:24 PDT 2009

> Err.... I may be missing something, but how do I download a
> particular tag/version from Trac. Is it documented somewhere? I can
> browse, but can't see anywhere to download or CVS/SVN server
> details.

Nope, you're not missing anything, you're just the first to ask :)

The easiest thing to do is grab a snapshot of the repository for a
given changeset, or the tip to get the latest.  The web interface for
the repo is here:

  http://www.d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/chirp.hg/

On the left, the bz2, zip, and gz links will generate you a tarball of
the latest version in the repository.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/