[chirp_users] Chirp / IC2820

Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)
Tue Jun 9 08:21:37 PDT 2009

sri about the html - should be plain text now.  I have used the data
port for programming without any difficulty using cs2820.  Same with the
91.  CS 2820 works with either the spkr jack or data port.  Chirp and my
computer seem to not like the data port.  Maybe something in my rs-232
settings ?

Thanks again - new battery for the laptop soon - DC-AC inverter in the
mean time.  steve nu5d