[chirp_users] Chirp / IC2820

Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)
Tue Jun 9 06:08:46 PDT 2009

With confidence that both Jeff and Dan have had success, I tried
something a little different this morning.  Instead of using the rs232
data port on the front of the radio (along with the Prolific usb/com
adaptor), I tried the ttl interface thru the loudspeaker jack (again
with the Prolific adaptor and this time an Icom cloning cable)  - worked
first time.  Are both ports on the radio supposed to work with Chirp ?

Thanks again, steve nu5d

--
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die
so that you may live as you wish."  Mother Teresa