dsmith at danplanet.com
Fri Feb 27 12:34:56 PST 2009
> I have both a 91 and 92 here on the desk. The 91 is programmed to my
> liking. Is there a quick step by step on how to transport the
> contents (memories) from the 91 to the 92 ?
If you export to CSV from the 91 you should be able to import that into
the 92. So, something like this:
1. Connect 91
2. Radio->Connect to 9x->Band B
3. Radio->Export->CSV File, choose a filename
4. Save (this will take a long time)
5. Close the 91 tab
6. Radio->Connect to 9x->Band B
7. Radio->Import from file, choose the CSV file
8. Hit okay on the import box
> I get a schema error trying to load *.chirp files).
Send me the debug log and the equivalent .csv if you can!
More information about the chirp_users