[chirp_users] MacOS Version of Chirp

Dan Smith
Wed Feb 25 06:56:14 PST 2009

Hi Stuart,

> I have both an ICOM IC-91AD and IC-2820 as well as a MacBook Pro
> running MacOS 10.5.6, and would like to know when a version of Chirp
> might be forthcoming for the Mac.

You're the first person to ask for it.  It's very similar to D-RATS in
terms of what components it uses, so in theory it should be relatively
easy to get working.

I'm finding myself without much free time these days, but I'll try to
fit in some work to make a Mac package.  Note that I have a PPC mac to
build packages on, but I have to borrow a machine to build intel packages.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/