[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8

David Tilson
Sat Feb 14 01:53:58 PST 2009

G'day Nate,

Thanks for your concerns, it is appreciated.

The koala, who has become known famously around the world as Sam, is now
in a wildlife shelter recovering with 3rd degree burns on her paws (Sam
is a female koala).  They showed a brief reunion with Sam and the
firefighter, who gave her a drink, a few nights ago on TV and they now
appear to have a special bond...

Out of interest Richard VK3JFK, Peter VK3TQ and I flew over the fires
last Sunday night, on the way back from demonstrating D-STAR at an
interstate hamfest, and from 30'000 feet we could clearly see the
enormity of the fire front and the devastation below.

Regards,

Davidt, VK3UR