[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.10b4

Dan Smith
Mon Aug 24 17:06:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted CHIRP 0.1.10b4 with the following changes:

- Make import avoid merging callsign lists if the destination radio
  doesn't require the use of said lists
- Add mass location modification buttons to import dialog
- Make the hi/lo limit adjustments hit the 'go' button when user presses
  enter
- When changing the lo limit to a value above the current, automatically
  increase the hi limit by 25
- Add a "recent" submenu to the Radio menu, which makes it quicker and
  easier to access recent radios
- Fix issue when importing from an ID-800 image file containing
  "*NOTUSE*" repeater calls

Hopefully the usability improvements in this version will be of interest
to some people.  They came from me doing a lot of radio programming this
weekend and getting frustrated with things :)

The "mass modification" buttons make it easy to increment/decrement the
new location of every imported memory (i.e. conversion to/from radios
that start at 1 instead of 0) as well as reverse or auto-number the new
imports.

The hi/lo limit change makes it much quicker for me to jump to a range
of memory locations with just the keyboard.  Finally, the recent menu
really speeds the process of downloading an image, making a tweak, and
then uploading it right back to the radio on the same serial port.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/