[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b10

David Tilson
Fri Apr 24 16:03:17 PDT 2009

Howdy Dan,

> Aack!  I looked in the beta directory to figure out what the
> next version number should be, but perhaps I forgot to refresh!

Just shows you're human (well sort of) :)

> Any chance we can just forget about the other b10? :D

I can live with it, but it still looks like the original b10 is still in
the beta directory (still with 17 Apr Last Modified date), not this
jumped up wanna be b10, that you want us to test :)   I just downloaded
/ re-installed b10 and it looks like the original.  I'm guessing it
should show up initially in the "Download from Radio" section as I can't
see any other spot where it would probably be.

BTW, I've got D-RATS b4 connected to the ratflector if you want to do
some tests, although I'll be in and out of the shack a bit.

Cheers,

davidt