[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b9

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 15 15:46:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Changes are:

- Fix the ic9x issue with band edges.  This was actually much worse in
  that it was just requesting the wrong channel numbers from the radio.
- Fix TSQL detection in ic2200 (broken for a while it would seem).
- Fix incorrect frequency calculation on ic2200 if a non-12.5kHz
  frequency is stored in a channel with a tune-step of 12.5kHz.

Also, at this point I'd like to reveal the CHIRP issue tracker.  It's
just like the D-RATS one if you're familiar with that.  It can be
accessed here:

  http://chirp.danplanet.com/trac

Bugs reports and feature requests should be reported there so we can
keep track of them.  If you're reporting a radio-related issue, be
sure to attach your radio image, debug log, and potentially an ICF
file if appropriate.  Dave T, don't forget the web server is a
single-processor machine with a finite amount of storage space :-D

I think CHIRP lends itself even more to the copy-the-list-on-ticket-
status-emails model, so do we want to enable that here as well?

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/