[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b8

David Tilson
Tue Apr 14 22:49:48 PDT 2009

G'day Dan,

>  - Fix (hopefully) the mis-numbering of memories from ic9x radios with
>    the new driver.  The fix was simple and obvious.

Yep, confirmed... However :)

On the IC-92AD Band A, although the status information indicates that
CHIRP read all 800 memories, it will only display up to 351.  It does
not display 352 - 799.

On the IC-92AD Band B, the status information indicates that CHIRP read
all 400 memories, but it will only display up to 189 and then 0A.  It
does not display 190 - 399.

I tried this a few times with consistent results.

I'll send the debug log separately and matching ICF file, as they are
too big for the list.

I then fired up version 0.1.9b4 as a comparison and it read all of the
memories in both Band A and Band B correctly.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR