[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b5
dsmith at danplanet.com
Sun Oct 19 12:58:22 PDT 2008
Thanks for joining this list. We've got a pretty healthy number of
people here now, which is really cool.
I just posted 0.1.7b5 in the usual spot if you're interested in trying
Please remember to backup your radios before playing. For what it's
worth, doing a download of your radio (assuming it's not a handheld)
with chirpw and storing the file somewhere safe is a pretty good way to
backup the radio, as it's a complete image of the memory.
Since this is the first public beta of 0.1.7, I'll include a rough list
of changes since 0.1.6:
- Fixed up a File->Save bug
- Made changes to the D-STAR tab update the Memories tab
- Added some better logging to help debug issues
- Fixed up some ID800 tone setting parsing
- Added a preliminary radio-neutral file format (and File->new to create
- Added import/export functions to allow importing of a set of memories
from one radio file to another.
- Added IC-2200 D-STAR support
and since 0.1.7b4:
- Added All/None/Inverse select buttons to import dialog
- Added more sanity checking for in-list and in-memory duplicates on
- Added editing of the MYCALL list in the radio
- Fixed a regression that was preventing editing memory location numbers
- Added memory shifting, which lets you insert a hole in the middle of
contiguous memory locations. Also allows deleting a hole and shifting
everything up to fill it.
Have at it.
More information about the chirp_users