[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b7

Dan Smith
Fri Oct 31 06:59:28 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,

> IC92 - band B - download OK.  400 memories OK.  Am I supposed to be able
> to save the contents radio.chirp ?  program seems to hang.  I extracted
> the files into the chirp directory, overwriting existing files - did not
> use the installer.

You're hitting another known issue, which I'm working to resolve.  I'm
trying to define a very strict schema for the .chirp file, which will
make it easy for other people to know how to parse and generate those
files for easy interchange.  Right now, I'm generating a .chirp file
that doesn't pass my own test, which is causing a hiccup :)

Can you do an "Export to file" and type something like "steve.csv" and
send it to me?

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/