[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b5

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 23 06:37:32 PDT 2008

> Using csvdump, on my IC-2820H, I was able to Import 2 csv files (with
> different memory ranges) prior to making a single Upload.  Although I
> wasn't sure if csvdump would complain about 2 imports, or toss one of
> the imports out, everything worked fine.

Right, the import action modifies the copy on-disk, and then upload
actually stuffs it back into the radio itself.

But good to confirm :)

I've been rather busy this week, so I haven't been very active here.
I've got some changes ready to go as a beta that I will try to post tonight.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/