[chirp_users] 1.7b5 bugs

Dan Smith
Wed Oct 22 13:59:17 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

> After running both csvdump and chirpw several of the dstar frequencies
> did not populate. All other analog frequncies did appear however.
> Attatched are the corresponding csv, debug, img and icf files.

First, I can't open your ICF file, just FYI.

Second, can you tell me which DV frequencies don't appear?  I don't see
any errors in the log when I open your image files.  I get four DV
memories at the top and a bunch of FM ones in the 100-200 range.

I assume you're using the most recent beta, right?

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/