[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b5

David Tilson
Sun Nov 30 18:23:38 PST 2008

> > Confirmed for SKIP.  One problem though is that when I
> tried to export
> > to CSV the Bank Number was written, but not the Bank.  This may be
> > related to one of the other Bank issues raised below... I haven't
> > tried .chirp format yet.
>
> Do you have memories in a bank?  If the field is blank, then
> it means "not assigned to a bank".  If not, then I'll have to
> take a closer look.  Which radio was this with?

Yep, IC-92AD (Band B).  I assigned the memory to Bank "A" and gave it a
Bank Index of "1".  The GUI displayed it as "A-", not "A", so don't know
if this has something to do with it.

> Hmm, yeah, you shouldn't be seeing that.  Which radio?

Same one :)

> > Any chance of squeezing in the ability to add / edit the
> various CALL
> > memories or do you want to leave that till a later version?
>
> Okay, I can see about that.  Shouldn't be too hard, although
> I have to do it for five radio models at once :/ ...

Nah, just 2.  The 2820 and the 92 as that's all I have :) Thanks.

Gotta get back to Christmas Lights.  Less than 8 hours till switch on
and there's still stuff to do...

Cheers