[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b3

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 24 07:46:47 PST 2008

> However... If you were to go down this path... One solution might be to
> be able to "tag" each of the memories to be changed, choose which field
> to have its data modified and have a field that can then have the new
> value entered into it.  It still might be a bit kludgy if this has to be
> done each time, so it would be better still if the tagged entries could
> be remembered to simplify future editing.  I think this would be great
> if not too difficult...

No, I think that's a pretty reasonable action to expect.   Right now,
you can only select one row at a time, but I can certainly allow you to
select multiples.  In that case, I could have a menu option that would
let you change one or more fields of every selected memory location at once.

Let me do the bank stuff for all the radios first, as I think that's an
important piece of functionality.  Once that's done, we can dig into
making the GUI more useful.  How does that sound?

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/