[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b3

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 23 18:35:18 PST 2008

> The filters are there, but by default the Filename for an export is
> radio.chirp.  Unless you remove ".chirp" and replace it with ".csv" then
> the export will still be saved in .chirp format, even if the "Save as
> type" is set to CSV.

Hmm, okay.  I'm not sure how this is supposed to work exactly.  I can
pass a list of filters to that save box, but then I'm hands-off after
that.  I can't control how that box behaves.

> Suggestion: How about removing the extension from the Filename field and
> then adding it as part of the "Save as type" field?

Yeah, that's not how the API works.  I pass in a description for the
user to see, and a wildcard to control the display filter.  I'll have to
dig through a little further.

> Although visible in the GUI, these fields don't appear to be in the CSV
> export yet.

Indeed.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/