[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b3

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 23 11:27:56 PST 2008

Hi all,

I just posted 0.1.8b3 with the following changes:

- Added file type filters to import/export browse boxes
- Added support for SKIP and PSKIP (where supported) for all radios
- Fixed a bug where auto-set duplex isn't saved when frequency isn't
  changed
- Fixed a bunch of duplex setting issues with IC2200
- Added NAM and NFM mode support for IC2200

I've got a V82 to play with for a while now, so I expect to add actual
V82 support (right now the frequencies would be incorrect) soon.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/