[chirp_users] ID800 still missing memories

Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)
Wed Nov 19 17:45:11 PST 2008

Howdy Folks,

Also I cannot control the location or name of myradio.img - I tried to
change the name to nu5d800.img and save the file in the icf directory -
It looks like it will, but I find the file in the chirp directory - I
did not use the default install directory if that makes any difference -
I have a different layout on my pc.

Have attached the latest myradio.img and nu5d800.icf using beta 1.7b11 .

Thanks Steve