[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b10

David Tilson
Sun Nov 9 19:28:04 PST 2008

G'day Dan,

> I just posted b10 with the tuning step in the CSV.
> Give it a shot and let me know if it works for you.

Yep, TStep worked find here on the IC92 Band B (DV) exporting to and
importing from a CSV file.  Also good on Band A.

> If there are no other issues, I'd like to call this official and move
on to 0.1.8
> where I can start on things like skip, power level, banks, etc.

Somehow the left stripping of URCALL appears to have re-introduced
itself, whereby any "space" characters are stripped.  This means that
you can't set the URCALL to "       U" to unlink systems.

I also tested this version on the 2820 and I didn't observe any other
issues.

Other than the stripping I think it's good to go...

Well done and thanks.

Davidt, VK3UR