[chirp_users] IC92 exported file

Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)
Sat Nov 1 04:01:06 PDT 2008

Wow - I've got a B8....

Looks like ver b8 reads and writes AOK, even with the > sign in the
memory name field (IC92).  The file does not import / export RPT, UR
fields but the 400 memories are AOK.  More fields like SKIP and BANK may
be helpful depending on how far you want to go with this.

Thanks for the sweat...and 73,  Steve NU5D