[chirp_users] csv format

Dan Smith
Sat Dec 6 15:01:37 PST 2008

> I would also like to suggest that the selection of com ports and
> radio be remembered. This is more of a nice to have that an issue.

Definitely.  Until now, I've been focusing on a critical mass of radio
support.  As I've mentioned a couple times recently, I plan to make the
next release one that focuses on features of the actual application.
Preferences of port, radio, etc will be top on that list, along with
some additional editing functionality, etc.

It is very good to hear what people want in the way of priorities.  I
use CHIRP in a very different way than most of you, since I'm constantly
testing things on many different radios at once.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/