[chirp_users] csv format

Dan Smith
Sat Dec 6 12:48:00 PST 2008

> I am getting a file mismatch errror when I try to import a CSV file.
> Any suggestion on what I am doing wrong?

What is the exact error, and which version are you using?

There is (now) a "mismatch" error if you try to import a CSV file
without the proper header information.  This is to help guard against
importing a CSV file that doesn't match what the current implementation
is expecting.

Do an export to CSV and look at the first line.  Make sure that matches
the first line in your CSV file exactly before you try to import.

If they are the same, send the debug log.

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/