[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b5

Dan Smith
Wed Dec 3 17:18:56 PST 2008

> OK, I've narrowed the problem down.  If I enter any Bank letter, other
> than "A", then it saves a numeric digit in the Bank field in the CSV
> file, as per your description.  However, when I enter Bank "A" into a
> memory, it writes nothing to the Bank field.  I had originally only
> tried Bank "A".

Ahhhhhhh, I think I got it.  I was reversing the logic.  A is the only
one that *doesn't* work.  That would make sense, because A is 0 and 0
equates to False in python.  So in the CSV logic (actually a couple
other places too, apparently), I'm checking to see if the bank is empty,
but I'm using the wrong check, and thus treating 0 as empty.

Whew.  Okay, I'll get that fixed up and spin another one.

Thanks for your patience :)

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/