[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b5

Dan Smith
Tue Dec 2 16:04:15 PST 2008

> Yep, IC-92AD (Band B).  I assigned the memory to Bank "A" and gave it a
> Bank Index of "1".  The GUI displayed it as "A-", not "A", so don't know
> if this has something to do with it.

The GUI displays the bank as A-Foo in the memories tab, not the banks
tab, right?  In the banks tab, it should show just the bank name.  The
memories tab shows the bank ID (A-Z) and the name so you can easily
assign to unnamed banks.

So, is there a problem or are you just asking if that's the correct display?

I can't for the life of me reproduce the issue of changing a bank name
and having it re-sort the list.  I also can't figure out why I can't
enforce a sort on the bank ID either, but that's a different issue.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/