[chirp_devel] New driver

Brad & Cindy Schuler
Sun Nov 22 19:54:26 PST 2020

Dan,

Would you take a look at the new driver I submitted for the AnyTone 5888UV-III?  Cpep8 complains about long lines, but I think any more attempts to reduce line length actually decrease readability.  There's also one line that complains about visual indentation being the same as the next logical line, but I think fixing that also reduces readability.

I did find a radio programming issue that I have a fix for.  If you have recommendations on the above, I can roll those in with this fix.

Thanks,
Brad Schuler
K0BAS