[chirp_devel] New developer

Jim Unroe
Sat Nov 7 13:07:05 PST 2020

Hi Brad,

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 2:53 PM Brad & Cindy Schuler via chirp_devel
<chirp_devel at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>

> I submitted a patch & image for a new radio (Anytone 5888UVIII), but have not heard back from anyone.  I have no idea if I should wait around because someone’s reviewing my code or if I’m doing something wrong and my work is not getting to where it needs.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Brad Schuler

I, too, have a few patches in the queue. From what I have seen since
early in the year, the project manager, Dan, has been very busy. So
this year it has, more often than not, been necessary to have some
patience during the period between patch submission and when it
finally gets reviewed and (hopefully) accepted.

And thank you for your contribution to CHIRP.

Jim KC9HI