[chirp_devel] Explanation of 2-Tone settings

Michael Wagner
Wed Nov 23 13:55:15 PST 2016

Hi,

patch http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_devel/2016-November/004368.html adds 2-Tones for the btech-driver.
As I did not use 2-Tone-signalling yet, I implemented and verified the setting just by reverse-engineering the OEM-software (and also used the same labels for all settings), but I do not know what the settings are actually doing and how to test them.

Could someone explain me the functionality/meaning of the 2-tone decoding-settings? (respectively give advice for more intuitive labels for the settings? )

73,
Michael