[chirp_devel] Patch to add basic support for Alinco DJ-G7EG (#699)

Mathias Weyland
Tue Nov 15 06:43:13 PST 2016

Hello guys

I didn't get much feedback on my question about the banks (so sorry
for the bad line wrapping), hence it's probably best to submit the
patch without bank support for review and go from there. I hope it's
OK to amend the copyright line, otherwise that can just be scrapped.

The FIXME comments are where things might have to be straightened
out. This will probably require a few iterations but I'm happy to
follow whatever advice you have.

Best regards and thanks.

Matt