[chirp_devel] FT1900

Ran Giladi
Fri Mar 29 12:49:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

I finished writing the driver for the FT1900R. It works nicely, reads and
writes from/to the device, and supports simple, duplex, tone etc., and other
modes. I tested the code, and it cover all I tried.

In addition, it supports memory-banks, but I only wrote the reading side
(downloading from the device). So, instead of disabling memory-banks all
together, people can read and backup it, and if someone is really interested
in the FT1900's banks (it seems that I'm the only one using it.) we can
finish it.

Attached please find some screen shots and the code.

Last, I don't have the time to go through all the required procedures to
integrate the code. If it is just me that use it - there is no need to
integrate it. But if the FT1900 Is common enough - I'd appreciate anyone
that will do the integration.

Best, Ran 4X4GR