[chirp_devel] Patch for #681: Add support for band plans

Sean Burford
Wed Mar 27 01:54:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've added IARU region 3 and added it as a parent for Australian Amateur.

While adding IARU region 3 I noticed a few bugs in the original patch:
 - a typo in the code that builds the bands tree resulted in misplaced
items.
 - IARU region 2 had CW spanning 24.89-29.15 rather than 24.89-24.915

I've also added a debug function to print the bands tree structure
(chirpui/bandplans.py PrintBandPlan())

N2NOV, I've found a US amateur band plan.  It supplies channel step and
mode, which will be reflected in the defaults once I've incorporated it
into bandplan_na.py:
http://www.arrl.org/band-plan