[chirp_devel] Support for other sites than RepeaterBook

Łukasz Jarosław Mozer
Mon Mar 4 13:33:31 PST 2013

Witam!

W liście datowanym 3 marca 2013 (21:33:32) napisano:

>> Specs in XML file? That would be nice indeed.

> JSON would be my preference, but XML would work.

I've sent previous response from wrong e-mail address - sorry.

So - again - http://przemienniki.net/chirp-discovery.json - something
like this would be enough? ;)

>> By the way - is CSV is required? I see that .chirp file is XML, so
>> what is easier to parse or easier to implement - XML or CSV?

> CSV gets far more use and attention, so yes, CSV please :)
>
>> Issue #645 has been submited. Also support for band filtering has
>> been added to this URL.

> Thanks!

Works flawless.

Missing "any band" and "any country". But works flawless!

--
Łukasz Jarosław Mozer
http://www.baseciq.org
mailto: lukasz.mozer at gmail.com