[chirp_devel] Support for other sites than RepeaterBook

Dan Smith
Sun Mar 3 08:28:39 PST 2013

> http://przemienniki.net/export/chirp.csv
>
> Available URL params:
>
> country (optional) - one of 'by', 'cz', 'de', 'lt', 'pl', 'sk', 'uk',
> if not set, all available countries will be dumped into file mode
> (optional) - 'fm' or 'dv', if not set, both dv and fm repeaters will
> be dumped onlyworking (optional) - if set (no matter to what), only
> working and confirmed repeaters will be exported
>
> latitude, longitude (optional) - cooridinates of origin point to
> filter repeaters by distance range - maximum distance from origin
> point in kilometers

Okay, this seems reasonable, although it would be nice to have the
options be discoverable by some web service at some point.

Please open a feature request issue on the site and put this
information inside and I'll take a look when I get a chance.

Thanks!