[chirp_devel] #553 Icom ID-51 support

Sean Burford
Wed Feb 20 13:02:15 PST 2013

Hi,

The instructions at
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/DevelopersProcess#Soft-committing-a-Changeencourage
this mistake.  Clarifying what add_comment means and adding some
explanation about the second pre block (are they commands to be entered
verbatim?  Are they a list of commands supported by the mq extension?)
would help.  Everything else on that page can be copy/pasted as is, are you
meant to copy/paste those commands?

Sean Burford <sburford at google.com>