[chirp_devel] [UV-5R] Busy Channel Lockout

Jim Unroe
Mon Feb 4 03:21:42 PST 2013

Dan,

Could it be because something is using the wrong value? For example if I
reverse the values

    RadioSetting("BCL", "bcl",

I get an error (Invalid value for this field 'BCL' -- which I was
expecting) but the label in the right-click -> edit dialog is the desired
"BCL"

Jim