[chirp_devel] [UV-5R] Busy Channel Lockout

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 3 20:20:18 PST 2013

> Is it possible to add columns to this menu?

No, but you can add settings to mem.extra which show up in the right
click -> Edit dialog. This lets you add arbitrary radio-specific
adjustments to memories without having to change the core UI and import
logic. Since you've been adding settings like a pro for a while now,
this should be no problem, but let me know if you have any issues.

I'll get back to you on your larger patch tomorrow with some comments.

Thanks!